Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baby Shower


 I threw a baby shower for one of my best friends Andrea and thank goodness my sisters and sister in law were in town to help! I think it turned out pretty cute. My sister in law has better pictures but here are a few I got. It was a vintage circus theme. My sister laura and sister in law Emily are very creative and artistic and it turned out perfect! And thanks to Rachel for all of the yummy fruit! We found lots of things we would add next time but it still turned out super cute! We are so excited for her baby!

















My sister in law Emily (Pregnant) and sister Laura

Andrea and Me


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Seriously, best shower ever! Thanks so much for all the hard work! It was so much fun!!

Chelsea said...

Ok I guess I never commented on this but always thought I did. This is the cutest shower and I am so impressed by all of the details! Love it all. I love how you have the food labels in frames! I don't think I've ever seen that before. Such a cute idea. Post again with more pictures of Connor! I die every time I see you and Mike's instagrams. He is just too cute.