Monday, May 30, 2011

Is it really over?


I'm officially done with Nursing school FOREVER! I never want to think about school again and I am so happy!! Here are the girls and boys that I survived the last 2 years with at our pinning ceremony! I will miss seeing them all at 530 for clinicals and at school all of the time! But I am happy to be done! Other than that Baby is making me fat...or I am making me fat and we are happy we only have 2 months left until he comes!! I can't believe it, it still seems unreal.. until I see pictures of myself or I see my reflection!


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yay! I am so glad to finally have some pictures of you! You are SO NOT FAT! Just darling -- skinny, normal Steph just with a cute baby belly. I love it.

Congrats on graduating! So happy for you.

Andrea said...

YAY I think that is one of the best feelings ever! And CONGRATS on passing NCLEX!!! The first thing I did when I got to work this morning is look you up!!! YAY! No more stupid tests!!!

sarjuh said...

yipppeee!!! I'm glad you never have to think of school again too! and you are super cute! Not fat you crazy girl! time to play now i think ...

Carinn said...

i am excited to see you next week and your baby belly in person!