Thursday, March 24, 2011

Already March!

Sorry we have no pictures! Time is flying by lately. It is almost april which means I am almost done with nursing school!!! I can not wait. The good news is Baby Boy is moving around like crazy lately. The bad news is that I gained more weight than I thought possible at my last doctors appointment. Some more good news is that I finished all of my night clinicals and I only have 1 full day clinical left!!! Laura and my cute nieces came for a visit for a week and we miss them so much. I love walking up to Addison telling Michael to wake up!!! We miss all of our family and friends and wish they would come visit Utah more often!! If anyone has boy name suggestions send them our way...the only problem is we know everyone keeps their favorite names secret so people don't steal them, but we'll still take the o.k. list name suggestions.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Baby names are the hardest! Zac and I have no idea what we are going to name our boy. Try this website, it is really cool: www.babynamewizard.com

Turners said...

Good luck girlfriend--it took us forever to decide on Graham's name. lol! I have no idea why boy names are so tough, but they are. Having a boy is such a blast though, you will not even believe it--you will be SO IN LOVE!

Ideas (and I wouldn't care if you stole one of the names we end up using too):
Nash, Nicholas, Nixon, Beck, Beckham, Miles, Max, Keegan, Asher, Deacon, Sawyer, Cash, Jett, Luke, Will, Zach/Zachary, Charlie, (although I really like that for a girl too), Cole, Jack, Jace, Cooper.

Don't make fun--lol! I am a little obsessed with names (and you will prob think some of them are wierd too. haha) Hope you are feeling well!

ali and david II do blogs said...

i really think jimmer fredette farrell has a nice ring to it. or mikey jr!

Laura and David said...

+1 on the Jimmer Fredette Farrrell

Nicole said...

i have a really good boy name. its Van. and we are using it if we have another boy but i don't mind sharing it with you.

Chelsea said...

Steph! So glad you are feeling your little guy move around! It has been the same for me too lately. Crazy how it takes so long to feel them and now we can feel them all the time! We have 4 names we kinda like but nothing set, boy names are way hard! And I would seriously love to get together with you and sar. Maybe when you're done with school? I'm dying to see you.