Monday, March 8, 2010

Nursing School

Sometimes when I am not studying I think to myself, goodness I never study for school, it isn't that bad. Then on days like today I look at the clock 12:53 am, and realize that all I did today was... went to church, studied, took a nap, studied, ate dinner, studied, took a bath (and studied), studied, studied, and studied... Now I am going to bed so I can wake up early to go...study. maybe I do study all of the time, and when I am not studying I am having so much fun that I forgot how much I really do study. Why did no one tell me how stressful nursing school was??? And why do I feel like I still know nothing...Time never goes by as fast as it does when you are trying to study or when you are doing homework assignments. This semester can not be over soon enough!

1 comment:

sarjuh said...

you are a good little studier