Friday, January 22, 2010

Michael

Sometimes I sit back and wonder how I got so lucky marrying Michael! He is seriously the nicest person and is so so so nice to me! Wednesday is my long day and I got home late and he had me sit down and brought me dinner and everything I needed. Then when I was all situated he left to go play basketball. Haha. But seriously he is so good to me and the funniest guy. People might not know that about him but he is so funny! That is what won me over when we started dating. He is such a hard worker and is good at everything he does! He is such a good person and always is trying to make people happy. He always makes me want to be better and encourages me in everything I do...especially school! I love my cute funny nice husband!! I love you michael!!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Stephanie, How nice of you to say all that about Mike. We love him too!

Ian said...

I am also a big Michael fan. You two are cute. Keep the cuteness up.

sarjuh said...

aw! I'm glad that you guys are happy!

Michael said...

Dude! Michael is so cool. I wanna be just like him.