Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thanks for staying with us!

Last night we had the best guests! Alison and David came and stayed with us on their drive through to Wisconsin for Medical School! I miss not having Alison live near me and now she is moving even further away. I love that we can just sit and talk or just sit and watch tv or just sit and do nothing together. When you can sit and do nothing together that proves that you are "real" friends. haha.I think Laura and addison are going through depression with them gone! All of my friends leave me (and I don't have very many friends so I am in trouble....Andrea DO NOT move!) I had fun chatting with them until midnight and I could have talked all night long if they didn't have to drive 12 hours more the next morning!! I am so happy they stayed with us and we got to hang out before they move so far!! I am so excited for them and for their fun adventure in Wisconsin and Medical School!!!! Don't forget about this red head in Utah!!! Sorry no pictures from this visit...it was late at night.

4 comments:

Laura and David said...

haha, you said that you miss them not living by you, that's a double negative. so you don;t like them living by you. that's rude.

Lynne said...

I'm coming to live in UT soon, so I will be your friend, too :)

ali and david II do blogs said...

yay! we made the blog!! don't worry, we're going to post that beautiful picture of us as soon as we get internet that we don't have to steal from the parking lot of the medical school.

and we're probably coming to utah for thanksgiving!! so yay! we'll see you in like 5 months!

Nicole said...

can we get your email so we can add you, we decided to go private thanks!
nstrong2003@yahoo.com