Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A little Update since graduation!



Michael and I both graduated in April! Finally. We are so happy to be done with BYU. My mom and dad and my sister and her baby came up for it! My other sister and her family ended up coming the week before so we had a really fun 2 weeks with everyone! Michael got a job here in Provo and it is a perfect for him. He has great hours and it is right down the street from our house! He does really well there and is loving it. And I am back in school! I thought for sure when I graduated I would never go back to school, but 2 weeks later I was enrolled again! I am thinking about going to Nursing or Ultrasound School, but we will see what happens. Plans seem to change all of the time with us! I also just got a part time job at a baby boutique and I am so excited about it! I LOVE baby clothes. Life is great and we are so thankful for how wonderful life is for us! We are loving every minute of it! There is a quick update of our life!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Steph! That was a great update. You seriously look gorgeous. I love your long hair. I told Sarah we need to get together sometime for lunch or something--you game? Also, congrats on both of you graduating! That is a big deal.

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

So where are you going to school?

Nicole said...

congrats on graduating both of you!! I HAVEN'T SEEN you in forever. hopefully next time you come down we can see you!

hillary and britton said...

Thanks for the update! Where is Michael working and what school are you going to? That is fun that you work at a baby botique-I love baby clothes too:)