Friday, November 4, 2011

3 Months Old

Connor is already 3 months old!
-He is such a good baby.
-He goes to bed at 10:30 and sleeps anywhere from 4-6 hours...last night 7.
-He talks non stop. We took family pictures today and he talked the entire 45 minutes
-He loves to suck on his hands. His index finger is always bright red
-He started laughing and it is the cutest sound ever
-He loves to stand up
-He loves to take a nap cuddling me every day around 3 or 4 (Favorite part of my day)
-He loves to talk to a certain pillow we have and his octopus toy
-He loves to skype his cousins
-He is always trying to sit up especially when he is in his car seat
-He loves to be put down every now and then and just look around and talk
-He sleeps in his car seat as long as the car is moving but must be taken out as soon as the car stops
-He still has to be swaddled or he won't stay asleep
-He blows bubbles all day...so he is always drooling
-He LOVES to be outside...I am so sad winter is here
-His legs are so skinny... pants always look like ganster pants on him

2 comments:

sarjuh said...

Cute Cute! Lets get together now K? I want to see this little guy! I know what you mean about pants on skinny butts, my kids always looked frumpy because those dang jeans were bag-a-fied. Luckily jeggings came out! Try those out on him!!! ha jk!

Chelsea said...

Oh he is so darling! I always want more pictures of him. It is fun to hear how similar to Asher he is, I guess because they are only 1 day apart! And yay that he is sleeping longer! I'm sure you are loving it.