Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Halloween Babies!




Here are all of my favorites on Halloween. Michael and my cute nieces and nephew! I am the luckiest auntie in the world! Michael was a Wii Remote Control for Halloween. He wore it to work and on campus when we walked to the testing center. A lot of people were laughing and making comments! haha. I have the cutest husband ever and I love him and how he always makes me laugh!!!

Here is baby neal the cutest man alive! He was a cowboy for Halloween and a dang cute one!

Here is Amelia the cutest Minnie Mouse ever. No niece is ever going to be such a cute Minnie Mouse because nobody can embrace being Minnie like Amelia can!

Here is the cutest pumpkin ever Aimee. She was a hit at their ward Halloween party. Her mom made her costume and it turned out so cute!

And last here is Addison the cutest pink monster with her nanny and poppy adoring her and all her beauty! Now can everyone see why I am the luckiest aunt in the entire world! I love all of my cute babies so much!!! They grow so fast and I am so sad I don't get to see them all everyday, but we are grateful we get to see little Aimee everyday!

7 comments:

Karissa and Mik said...

LOVE michaels costume! you are just too creative steph! the little kids are darling!

ali and david II do blogs said...

the wii remote was pretty awesome, i was wondering how the ipod was going to work out. i'm so glad you're coming to california for thanksgiving so we can see you again.

SarJuh said...

they really are all so dang cute!

Laura and David said...

dear peeps and michael,
i have decided that i can't wait for you to have a baby. he or she will be sooo cute!! start making plans because by the time my 2nd comes, your first had better be here or well on the way.

Andrea said...

Ok, so maybe it is YOUR TURN to provide the world with the cutest little babies ever!! hehe. I would LOVE that!!!

Christi said...

They're all so cute! But I'm so in love with that pumpkin, Aimee! That is the cutest pumpkin costume I have ever seen!

hillary and britton said...

I Love Michael's costume! Your neices and nephews are adorable! I like your background too!