Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cayman!

We also went to the Cayman Islands this summer. The nice part of being married is some summers both families take you on vacation. Steph was already scuba certified. So I (Michael) got scuba certified this summer. Scuba diving was probably the best part of the whole trip. I went every morning. Steph was my scuba buddy along with bring my eternal companion. One thing I need to work on is not running out of air after only 20 minutes. Also, I drove around the Island. In Cayman they drive on the left side of the road. It was quite the experience. Overall we had a great time and want to go back. Here are some pictures:

4 comments:

Karissa and Mik said...

we love cayman too! we love the pics and are excited you guys FINALLY posted! haha jk!

Laura and David said...

nice cayman shots you spoiled little newlyweds! addison wants to remember what you guys look like in person though, not just through blogging, come visit us.

Christi said...

Yay! New pictures! Looks like fun. I need to go there sometime...

Matthew and Chelsea Abinante said...

We gotta go on a vacation!

Looks like you guys had a great time!