Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Since this is my first post i thought i would put only my favorite people in my picture. There are a few things I like about this picture. first. it has my cute husband in it. second. it has two of my cutest best friends in it. and third. we are eating on a basketball court. Michael says fourth. we are eating in it. For everyone who doesn't know, michael loves eating.
so right now at the Farrell home, michael is studying for our physical science final that i should be studying for, but i am not. law and order is on in the back ground. michael is talking about golf because that is the only thing he has wanted to talk about for a month now.
GOOD NEWS MOMENT FOR TODAY: matt and chelsea gave us 10 free dollars for a pizza place so we only paid 2 dollars for dinner tonight which was so good.

3 comments:

ali and david II do blogs said...

stephanie!! i love your post! welcome to the world wide web.

p.s. i love that picture... i can't believe that hasn't been on the face yet!

we want more stephanie posts! no offence m-dog.

SarJuh said...

yeah i agreee.. start posting on here steph!!!

Ian said...

Nice to hear from you Steph. I think you both forgot the best part of that picture, which is Brittany and me in the background getting more food (probably thirds or fourths). That was some good food. Keep on bloggin!