Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow Snow Snow


So it decided to snow a lot this year.

Before this year I could claim that my car never really had problems getting around in the snow.

That is after 1 year in Rexburg and 2 in Provo.

Not anymore... Yes, it is a two door 1994 Honda Accord with little power and is not known for handling well in the snow but before this year I had no problems.

Here is a picture of our doorway to our house.

P.S. Steph doesn't let me take my car and do dough nuts in the snow anymore... which could be directly related to my car not preforming well in the snow.

2 comments:

Nathan and Whitney Tanner said...

you guys are so cute! We love the blog. Maybe we'll become as 'hardcore' as you are someday... We're excited to see you this weekend!

ali and david II do blogs said...

i totally added you guys to my favs... i want to see more posts!!